Country Club Living
31 West Lightning "W" Ranch Rd., Washoe Valley, NV 89704
• 5,194 sq.ft. • 4 Bedroom and Bath Suites • 3-Car Oversized Garage
• Built 1995 on two levels • 1.279 Acres • Vineyard
Skillfully planned and developed to take advantage of the year-round Nevada Lifestyle, this magnificent custom built home is carefully positioned streamside in a parklike setting overlooking the 15th Green and a pond of the Toiyabe Golf Course. It boasts magnificent views of the golf course and surrounding mountains.
This is a setting of complete quiet and privacy from where you are able to enjoy watching Nevada wildlife including quail crossings and wild horses. Enjoy Himrod table grapes from your very own vineyard.
In summer enjoy the views of the green expanse of the Toiyabe Golf Course, its shimmering lakes and ponds and in winter watch over acres of snow covered fairways.
There is biking, hiking, picnicking and golfing in a serene and beautiful setting, close to the small town atmosphere of Carson City and minutes away from Reno, with its bustling Casinos, entertainment, shopping and restaurants. For horse lovers, Franktown Meadows Equestrian Facility and Meadow View Farms are close by.
View Property Brochure • View on Zillow View Incline ML#1006651 Listing View Reno MLS#200006196 Listing
Matterport 3D Tour
Take a virtual tour thru this luxury home in the Toiyabe Golf Club community in Washoe Valley, Nevada. CLICK HERE
View photos of the exterior and interior plus aerial photos of this home that show proximity to the beautiful Sierria Nevada Mountains and Washoe Lake, including the Toiyabe Golf Course. CLICK HERE
APN 055-373-05 • Lightning W Ranch – Ranch Unit Lot 50, Block Q • 1.279 Acres • 2019 Taxes $7,292.87 • 5,194 Sq.Ft. • Built 1995 on two levels
Download pdf of details
A curved driveway through mature formal landscaping leads to the covered exterior entry with stone columns and flagstone tile. You enter through beveled glass double french doors to the grand foyer.
Stately pillars and massive double beveled glass french doors dramatize the reception into this majestic home. Imagine the “Christmas Tree” in this grand foyer with its stunning sculptured artists plaster ceiling. Under the massive double amber chandelier, the wood look floor is enhanced with a beautiful custom design. A large walk in entry closet is in the most practical location off the hallway. This tremendous entry closet has ample hanging room and built in shelves.
Master Bedroom Suite
Enter this luxurious master bedroom suite from a carpeted and wood edged curved staircase from the foyer. Adjoining deck overlooks the mountains and faces the 15th green, pond and fairways of the Toiyabe Golf Course.
- Stunning artistic plaster ceiling over the Master Bed
- The custom slab granite counter of the master bath has a magnificent midnight sparkle
- The soaking tub surround boasts four corner windows that offer magnificent views
- Custom marble tile surround and tumbled marble flooring
- Coffee/Tea Station
- Walk-in Steam Shower
- Double Sinks
- Separate Toilet area
- Laundry Chute to Laundry Room
- Walk-in Closet and Dressing Room
Bedroom and Bath Suite No. 3
- Window Seating to take in the views
- Custom Chandelier
- Custom Tub/Shower with Marble Tile and Artistic Detailed Tile insets
- Glass Shower Enclosure
- Granite Countertop with roughhewn edge
Mud Room Entry
- The mud room is your first view of the home with entry from the Garage
- Beautiful built in cabinetry granite counter tops and a large deep built-in laundry sink to shed those outdoor clothes and shoes
- Ample storage cabinets and clothes hanging areas
3-Stall Oversized Garage
- New Cement Flooring
- Work area under two windows
- Built in storage cabinetry
- 3 Garage Doors
- Central Air Conditioning
- Forced Air Gas Fired Heating System
- 2 Furnaces
- Culligan Water Softener
- 80 Gallon Gas Water Heater
- Central Vac System
- Fire and Burglar Alarm System ADT Monitored
- Irrigation and Sprinkler System
- 220 Electrical Outlet
- Entry from the side yard
- Wheelchair Ramp
View from Above
View Aerial, Exterior and Interior Photo Gallery Click Here >
Main Living Area
This is a dazzling kitchen with a sculptured ceiling, every conceivable gadget and an island for busy morning seating.
Gleaming patterned earth tone slab granite counter tops with rough hand-hewn edge and tumbled marble back splash surround the stainless-steel Elkay double sink under corner windows with stunning views of the mountains and 15th Green of the Toiyabe Golf Course.
Custom built cabinets over a convenient service counter for the adjoining dining room make this a rare kitchen with twice the normal storage space.
- Separate coffee corner
- Spacious walk in pantry
- Recessed lighting
- Maple Flooring
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Custom Cabinetry with wood molding and under cabinet lighting
- 2 Pull out cutting boards
- Hans Grohe Pull Out Kitchen Faucet
- Instant Hot Water Dispenser
- Kitchen Aid Dishwasher
- Wine Cooler
- Jenn Air 5 Burner Gas Range built in the center isle has grille insert
- Kitchen Aid Electric Double Ovens
- Jenn Air Microwave
Breakfast Nook & Patio
- Gorgeous Chandelier
- Cozy Gas Fireplace that you can see through to the Family Room
- Has access to a patio bordered with a custom detailed rod iron fence
- Patio features detailed and textured cement flooring to show off your outdoor furniture
- Stunning views toward the mountains, overlooking the golf course and pond from this location complete the picture
- Easy access from the Entry Foyer and Kitchen
- Amber raised bowl sink
- Beveled edge solid granite counter top
- Beautiful chandelier and matching wall sconces
Formal Dining Room
- Majestic Column Entry from the Foyer and direct access to and from the kitchen
- French Doors that open onto an enclosed fenced patio overlooking the Golf Course Greens and pond
- Detailed custom artist plaster ceiling with an amber chandelier which enhance this dining room that puts graciousness back into entertaining
This is a charming spacious room big enough for all your family to really live it up in.
- Tiled floor, oak paneled walls and oak make this family room “Party Proof”
- Beamed ceiling magnifies this great room
- Custom-built sideboard with glass and mirrored shelving with built in speakers
- The game tables and pool table with custom built pool Q holder easily fit here
- Corner oak wet bar with stainless steel sink, mirrored glass shelving and bar seating
- Invite family and guests to enjoy a cheer and to view games and movies on the 70” TV
Formal Living Room
- This is the perfect place for a piano
- French doors open to a patio to enjoy those warm summer nights
- Relax by the cozy fireplace of this gracious room
- Enter via glass french doors from the foyer
- Oak wainscoting and built in custom oak cabinetry and Shelves make working here thoroughly enjoyable
- There is even an area plumbed for a wet bar
- Convenient location
- Built-in extra deep laundry sink opposite washer and dryer with custom pull out faucet
- Custom cabinetry
- Washer and dryer
- Custom rounded granite backsplash over granite counter tops
- Custom quartzite tile floor with tile insets
- Laundry chute
Bedroom Suite No. 1
- A guest bedroom that re-affirms “You Are Welcome”
- Artistic floral chandelier
- Walk-in closet
- Adjoining bathroom and walk-in shower with beautiful half round custom tiled checkerboard inlay floor-to-ceiling
- High glass shower enclosure
- Mirrored medicine cabinet
Bedroom Suite No. 2
- This luxurious bedroom suite has room for twin beds and some!
- The custom bath is a conversation piece
- Custom walk in shower with tumbled marble and tile inset walls
- Mosaic tiled shower pan and built in shower shelf and seat
- Glass block wall and custom glass shower door
- Granite Countertop
Vineyard and More
- There is a producing vineyard on the property. Enjoy approximately two bushels of Himrod table grapes annually.
- Outdoor entertaining space
- Beautiful easy to maintain landscaping
Google Map >
Washoe Valley is a central location with easy access to Airports, Beaches, Golf, Entertainment, Shopping, Dining and more. Click images for more info.
Franktown Estates are in a central location to Reno, Lake Tahoe and Carson City.
Plot and parcel maps from the Washoe County Assessor's Office.
Nestled at the base of the Sierra Nevada Mountains, Franktown Estates is home to Toiyabe Golf Club (formerly Thunder Canyon).